Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Muddle Muddle Muddle...

Lately I've been feeling like I've been going through the motions of having a life. I take care of my duaghter, I got to work, I clean the house.. everything a parent is supposed to do. But more and more I think about how I don't belong where I am. That I can do better then what I am doing now.

I feel recently, that i'm losing something and i'm not sure what. Or maybe I'm not getting what I want out of what I do. I feel like I can't get anything done. If I go through a day and feel like I haven't done something creative or constructive, I feel like I wasted an entire day. I could have gone out and done all my errands and household chores, and I still feel like I did nothing.

Ugh. What's it gonna take for me to feel good about all this shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home