Saturday, September 24, 2005

There's No Place Like Home! [CLICK CLICK CLICK]

So I'm home! HOME! FUCKIN' A!!! Terry and I missed our original flight and took a later flight, and got home later then I was wanting, but still, I wasn't gonna bitch.

We went out and saw my friends and had a good time. I know this insn't very detailed but I'm not in a writing mood right now. Still hung up on Wolfie and and the shit in South Dakota. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm human and seem to be a man prone to romanticisim. Time heals all wonds yet abcese makes the heart grow fonder. I guess I deal with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia Elvarado said...

Are You a Palm OS Developer New to Windows Mobile?
If you are a Palm OS application developer and are new to Windows Mobile, this page includes several resources that will help you get started.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger Big Rich said...

Well I was till you spammed me bucko! I just literally moved this post from myspace, not more then 5 minutes ago, and I get spammed.

Do me a favor, crawl in your own asshole and die? Thanks, good seeing ya. Buh-Bye...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home