Monday, October 24, 2005

RF Burnt!!

So while I was waiting around for someone to call about a job for me that I applied for, I decided to work on my antenna and signal problems. I got a MFJ-949D antenna tuner and decided to see if my signal issues were just a badly mismatched antenna. Turns out the feed line's center conductor is broken somewhere. And all I can do is replace it. Ugh.. This is gonna suck. So I do have a spare piece of coax, so if I do confirm that the feedline is broke, then I'll be able to at least get on the air I hope.

I seem to be spending a lot of my off time on the radio, which I have a lot of. Tracy (Shoot3rs) and I spend a lot of time together too which is nice. We went shopping for Terry's halloween costume a few days ago. Had to go to 3 different Targets in Albany to find it! But we found it. My daughter is gonna be what she wants for Halloween and have fun! I plan on making sure she has fun as a Care Bear this year! Pics to be posted when they are available.

So what's new with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home