Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Random Access II

Just to keep everyone up to speed, (all 6 of you that read this...) here are some things that have been happening lately...

  • Popped off my newest article to Blacklisted!411, about Aminet.

  • Spent Saturday at a party with Tracy.

  • Spent Sunday with Terry at her other grandparents so she could Trick or Treat with them.

  • Got my supplies to build my new antenna. So I should be back on the air by tommorrow afternoon.

  • My mom is in the hospital with low blood pressure. Saw her today and she does look good. Hopefully she'll be home soon.


  • Other then that, make sure you get the fall issue of Blacklisted!411 when it hits the stands, and be listing for me on 75/80 meters very soon! Somewhere around 3885 KHz. Also, if you are an amateur radio operator, send me an email or leave me a comment and we can setup a sched.

    And that's another thing. How come no one leaves comments?

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Gats, the kid looks cute :) Hope your mom feels better!

    Jillah

    Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:48:00 AM  
    Anonymous s110706 said...

    see i found your blog and read thru it...chatsoon s110706

    Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:05:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home