Monday, March 20, 2006

WTF: "Come F*@k me eyes?"

Ok.. so here I am single and not really out looking right now, but in the past few months I have been hearing something from the women I am friends with about me. Now most guys would hear this and be like "Oh yeah! I got the power!". Now me.. well, I'm more like, "Where the hell did this come from?!".

They've all been saying that in my pics, I have these "Come fuck me eyes". WHat does that mean? I have this powerful stare that makes women weak at the knees? I have even been told I have a sexy voice! Well, that I may believe, since I am in radio and know how to make my voice convey certain emotions and ideas in order to sell stuff in commercials. So that one isn't hard to accept.

But the eyes thing? They say the eyes are the window to the soul. So what are women seeing in my soul? And why are they looking in my window? Would be interesting to know. So ladies, head on over to my MySpace profile, http://www.myspace.com/mobbyg , check the pics and let me know what is up?

This is not a lame attempt to get women to look at my pics, or feed my ego. Everyone knows it's more then well fed! So help me to understand it. Please be honest and help me to understand. And yes I am a little self concious about myself.. so be gentle ok?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

ill comment on the pics as soon as you add me to your friends list as far as "Come Fuck Me Eyes" well you know....ill leave it at that

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger The Holly Green Giantess said...

Mobbylah, as for having *CFM eyes* I cant honestly say that I've seen it. I figure that there are two reasons for this 1) our height differences are so extreme that we are seldom on the same eye level and 2)You gotta have that sort of sexy spark with someone to create that kind of look. WE might be able to fake it but we'd kill the mood & end up laughing!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home