Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Like Riding a Bike!

Well the weather is nice and Terry has been wanting to ride her bike, so we went out and adjusted the seat and took a few pics and a few quicktime movies.

She's still working on keeping herself peddling, but she's able to go for a minute or so on her own before she stops and needs help starting.

My father got her a new bike helmet today and we got it just about to fit... It's still a little loose, but we'll fix that in due time.

My only other concern is her getting to South Dakota. Looks like it probably not gonna happen. Her mother is due for another baby and her due dates are around when she would have had to pick Terry up in Chicago. But since she doesn't wanna travel that close to her due date, and it's more expensive to get her to Colorado or Wyoming then on to South Dakota. So I don't know what I can do.

I want my daughter to be able to see her mother, but if I can't get her out there and she's unable to make it to Chicago and I can't afford to get her all the way out there, then I'm stuck, because I want to see all my other daughters too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

Your little girl is too adorable. I miss mine being that little.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home