Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One Day

It's amazing. After a week of not seeing my girlfriend, I got to spend a whole day with her and it all seems to have just faded away. The longing, the hurt, the restlessness of not being with her. In a matter of minutes. What made it even better, was I got to spend it with her and my daughter. Two of the most precious people in the world to me.

We took Terry to the pond and then to the playground at the school. I mowed the lawn while Terry and Kim played, and went for a walk, watched some TV and rest, while Terry wanted to go bak out and walk around. Where do they get all the energy? I need to get into somekind of shape, other then round.

But after doing a shift on Q103 and then coming home, all I can think of is how much I want to be with her again. And the vicious cycle of love and longing start again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ~Lissa~ said...

So who would want to read this whole page besides kim, your daughter, and you?

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home