Wednesday, July 12, 2006

YEAHGUY!

So I've been filling in at Q103 doing the 7 to Midnight shift for like 3 months now. This has gotten me a ton more experience and made me feel a lot more sure of my on air skills.

And tonight, as I was settling in for my shift, Jeff Mrozek commented to me that he thought I sounded solid on here. I have respected Jeff as a fellow jock for a while. Mostly because he sounds good on the air and sounds like he has his shit together. After he told me that, I felt waay better about everything I do on the air now. I would love to work full time in Albany. That was my goal when I got back, and a stepping stone twoards my other goal of being a Program Director.

And that won't happen till I get full time somewhere. Hopefully soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home