Thursday, March 15, 2007

Brad Delp
b. June 12, 1951 - d. March 9, 2007



One of the first albums I ever owned was Boston's debut album. Now when I say album, I mean on vinyl LP. It was a hand-me-down, but it was mine and I loved the music. To this very day. And one of the things I wanted to do was go to a Boston concert, simply because I was too young when I first listened to them, to go. Now, it seems I will never get the chance to see the original members now. But for what it's worth, it was Brad and the rest of his band mates that made me fall in love with rock n' roll. I remember when I got my first gig at a classic rock station. It was at Q92.3, KQRQ in Rapid City, SD. That was the first time I got to play Boston on the air and I loved it.


So long Brad.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home