Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to...ME!

Kiwi Moola!!Another year has come and gone. Where does the time go? I did get a couple of cool presents. First, my oldest sister came home for a visit with her boyfriend Eddie. They live in New Zealand. Yes, as in down under, shrimp on the barbie, and Marmite. That last one makes my tummy go icky.)

Anyhoo, I got a $5 (NZ) note from my sister. Looks cool huh? Kinda feels like that plastic Colorforms used to be made out of back in the 70's. Plus she let me scan a 50,000 Tahitian Franc. That's like $80 US.
The Yank and The Kiwi (l.tor.)
And here I thought my sister was loaded. But, still not a bad day. Got to meet Eddie and see my oldest sister, she finally got to at least see Terry for the first time for a few minutes. Terry had a stomach bug and was throwing up all night. But in the morning she was fine and wanted to go to school for the spring party. But she was tired. She fell asleep on the bed a couple times, while we were waiting for the bus. So when she got home and wanted to right to the bed, I knew she was gonna be out for the rest of the night. But she's on Spring break for the next week, so plenty of time to see her aunt and "uncle" I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lissa said...

I hope you had a great birthday! I got New Zealand money! Is that all you wanted? Hell I can send you that! LOL :)

Friday, April 06, 2007 1:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home