Monday, August 20, 2007

Too Damn Quiet!

Sometimes I check into the Maritime Mobile Service Net on 14.300MHz. But since we're at the bottom of the sunspot cycle, radio propagation on the HF (Worldwide of the non Hams) bands has been spotty to no-existent.
And on top of all that, it's hurricane season.

Lately I've been thinking about when I got into ham radio, I was very into the Emergency Communications end of it. Over the years, I have pretty much not been a part of that. So I'm thinking I should start to get more active in the emergency communication end of things.
Regular check ins to nets and participating in public service events. Lately I've been bored when I'm not around Kim. Even work seems kind of blah. Maybe this ill get my spark going again? I just feel a little lost is all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home